private room is private :P


i love my bedroom its a place where i can have peace and be with my own thoughts without noone interfering in that.its also a place where i can escape and hide. i wouldnt change it for the world. its the only place i look forward to goin to at night.i can do my own thing without peoples opinion otherwise.
-------------------------------------------------

it's only 3x2.5 , the wall colors are blue and pink with orange line.
mmm... honestly, i cant tell you about my bedroom. so, let me show you some photos of my bedroom. check!

my bedroom :)

it's my study room

mini library. novels,comics,dictionaries,much!

cute huh ? :P

my tableeeee (dont know what to say :| )

drawers in the stairs!

my bed :3

gift corner

About Me

Foto saya
teladan 14 (-0,5) pawitikra 011. "suka jatuh, tapi lebih suka bangkit". taken by Gi.