i'm tired of life (sometimes)

love,friends,school,parents. what's else?

I have had too many problems and I’m just tired of dealing with them. 
Well lately I've been feeling very lonely and depressed about my life. 
I just hate being alone and by myself all the time, because that is when I sit and think about everything and I get down and depressed.
Nobody knows about my problems because I'm too afraid to tell anyone, even my parents.
I hold it all in because I'm so scared. 
I just want some good luck and fortune to come my way because I deserve some right now.

-----------------------------------------

Being alone is one of the most challenging feelings we face.
 It can undermine the strongest heart and the bravest soul. 
Especially for those that value connection and love.
There are moments when we face the darkness alone. 
We do think they show who we are at our heart. 
Those moments bare our soul, and we are changed forever by them.
 i know i have the courage to do this, whatever the path may bring. 
------------------------------
i'll enjoy my life. be free,young. and happy :)






About Me

Foto saya
teladan 14 (-0,5) pawitikra 011. "suka jatuh, tapi lebih suka bangkit". taken by Gi.